About

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome!

I've decided to start a blog that will be full of my ideas, thoughts, critiques, tips and whatever I want to talk about with weddings! Some of my posts will be about actual weddings I have gone to and what I liked and didn't like about it. Other posts will be about wedding ideas, how to make things cheaper and what the wedding day should really be about. My motto would be, "The wedding day should only come once in a person's life...it should be enjoyable, fun and stress free!" I hope to enroll in a Wedding Planner program that I can actually get certified. I've had some experience with giving ideas, but I haven't actually planned a whole wedding by myself. If this blog isn't helpful for anyone, that is okay...because its mostly for me to store my ideas for future clients!

Well welcome, and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment